Call John's Pizza Café to make your small or large group event a special treat! It's simple, delicious and will be appreciated by your guests! See the information below for some great ideas to simplify your catering!
Everyone loves Pizza - Children, Teenagers and Adults!
Variety! Easy to serve! Time efficient!
Jack Welch, CEO General Electric Corporation, stated, “Companies do not celebrate enough.” Having a small quick pizza fest with words of praise, cost is in the hundreds, rewards are in the thousands. On the other hand, John's makes tough business meetings easy to swallow. Mixing good food with tough talk is easier when everyone is eating from the same dinner table.
Something for every Taste!
Variety makes your average meal into a special event. Add some fun, mix it up.
Special people, Special Food.
Helpful tips for catering
John's offers 19 unique Specialty Pizzas, unlimited pizzabilities with your choice of 39 toppings, 15 delicious Hoagies, Outrageous Calzones and Strombolis, made from scratch Sausage Lasagna, outstanding new Pasta selections, breadsticks with Dipping Sauce, Twice Baked Wings, Garlic Cheese Bread, Italian Fingers, Roma Cheese Bread, Pepperoni Pizza Bread and 6 Healthy Salads and new desserts! John's delivers any items on our menu except ice cream, fountain drinks and in-house desserts.
John's offers 1/2 pans of pastas for catering orders, (by special arrangement only. Not available online.) :
- Mostaccioli (with Meat or Meatless)
- Other baked Italian dishes
Consider ordering salads along with your pizzas. This will lower the number of pizzas you need and accommodate special diets. Never underestimate the power of a slice of cheese pizza and a great salad! John's Pizza offers large bowls of salad that will serve 6-10 people:
- Garden Salad Bowl
- Antipasto Salad Bowl
- Caesar Salad Bowl
- Chicken Caesar Salad Bowl
- Taco Salad Bowl
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need to request paper plates, napkins and forks?
- Do I need to order beverages? Assume one 12 oz. can per person except on hot days order extra. 1 and 2 liter bottles of pop are available.
Quantity and Variety
Ask for suggestions when you call. John's personnel will be able to give you ideas and help you with your order.
- Tailor the order to the event. Are you congratulating your staff or celebrating? Adding John's salads, breadsticks or wings to your pizza order can help create a party atmosphere!
- Consider the timing: Meal? Snack? After an event?
- Are you serving other items along with John's Pizzas, Lasagna or Hoagies?
- Age and gender may affect your quantity and choices of your order.
- Serving both children and adults? Besides your selections of John's specialty pizzas, we make the best cheese or pepperoni pizzas children often prefer.
- Consider John's 7 meatless pizzas for vegetarians.
- For larger orders, requesting multiples of just a few choices of John's PIZZA may give more people access to your choices and make your selections easier to serve.
John's PIZZA offers 4 sizes of pizza:
- Small: 10 inches
- Medium: 12 inches
- Large: 14 inches Best value
- Mega: 16 inches
- Large pizzas generally serve 3-4 people or up to 5 people if served along with salads or appetizers.
Keep notes about your catering event. What were your group's favorite pizzas? Was the quantity sufficient? Was the ratio of pizzas to salads acceptable? Did the food arrive at an appropriate time? Information about the order and timing will be helpful to you when planning future events.
Placing your catering order
Catering orders should be called in or faxed in advance. We are able to take orders days or weeks in advance. We appreciate the notice and can plan ahead to accommodate your requests more efficiently. Phone: (651) 488-1922 Fax: 651-489-6042. You can call again anytime to revise or add to your order. Calling ahead guarantees your day and time before others reserve it, since we must honor first come first served. This also frees your mind of the major components of the meal and allows you to fine tune and tweak the incidentals (banners, greetings or short speeches, table arrangements, setting and signs, ads, etc.) which make a good event into a Great Event.
John's staff is able to spend extra time with your large-order catering calls when you call in the morning or mid afternoon.
Be sure to give John's Pizza pertinent information about the delivery:
- If you are a company or organization, give the name of a contact person.
- Which door should the driver approach?
- What are the security procedures in the building?
- Who should the driver ask for?
- Do you want a call when the driver is on the way so you can meet us at the door with carts?
- Give us your direct phone number if you are calling from a main building number or cell phone number if more accessible.
- Keep your time frame manageable. Your set up time should be minimal, so refrain from the temptation to set the delivery time too early. Try to reduce the chances that your food will be delivered long before your guests are available.
- You may request a buffet server from John's personnel, if available, to help you serve large groups quickly.
You may place phone orders whenever John's Staff is available:
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday
10:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Sunday
John's normal delivery range is 35E to 280 and from Highway 36 to Grand Avenue. However, we have often delivered to Roseville, White Bear, Minneapolis and even Bloomington, so don't hesitate to ask! John's has often been known to go the extra miles to make your catering event special. Call (651) 488-1922.